• Experienced Product Development
• Solution-Oriented Engineering Services
• Superior Supply Chain Management
• Comprehensive Logistical Services
• Accomplished Management Consulting Services
In early 2015, Global Precision Industries, Inc. expanded its portfolio with the purchase of Diversified Design & Manufacturing, Inc. With over 25 years of successful experience, Diversified Design & Manufacturing, located in Mukwonago, Wisconsin, delivers quality tooling to customers throughout the nation. Specializing in the design and build of close-tolerance tooling – jigs, fixtures, gages, and specialty machinery, DDM has gained a reputation as the “tight tolerance expert”.
Together, we provide a single solution through engineering, manufacturing, inspection, and logistics.
We are your go-to team.
Domestic Equipment List
- (1) Mitsubishi Model DWC 110SA Submersible WEDM – Maximum Work Piece 10.24 x 26 x 39
- (1) Mitsubishi Model RA90 WEDM – Maximum Work Piece 6.3 x 29.9 x 33.8
- (1) ESPRIT WEDM 2015 Software
- (1) Makino Duo-43 Wire EDM – Travel: 17.7 x 12 x 12.6
- (1) Fadal VMC-4020A CNC Vertical Machining Center – Maximum Travels: 40.0 x 20.0 x 11.0
- (1) Top-One USA CNC Bed Mill w/ Accurate Mill Power 3-Axis Control – Maximum Travels: 28.0 x 20.0 x 18.5, Mastercam X6 Software
- (1) HURCO-VMX 42 Machining Center – Maximum Travels: 42 x 24 x 24 (3D Machining)
- (1) Clausing Multi-Turn 3000 CNC Lathe – Swing Diameter: 16.25 Maximum
- (1) Model 16 Dynapath CNC Lathe – Swing Diameter: 12.0 Maximum
- (1) Romi Engine Lathe – 13.0 w/ Accu-Rite III Readout (.0005)
- (1) Clausing 15.0 x 45.0 Variable Speed Lathe
- (3) Mitsui Surface Grinder – Model 205M/618 (6.0 x 18.0) – O.S. Walker Variable Magnetic Chuck – 2 w/ Mititoyo PM-32L 2-Axis Readout (.0001)
- (1) Mitsui Surface Grinder – Model 250MH/818 (10.0 x 18.0) – O.S. Walker Variable Magnetic Chuck w/ Mititoyo PM-32L 2-Axis Readout (.0001)
- (1) Okamoto Surface Grinder – Model 618 (6.0 x 18.0) – O.S. Walker Variable Magnetic Chuck w/ Sony Magnescale Readout (.00005)
- (1) Boyar Schultz Surface Grinder (6.0 x 12.0) – O.S. Walker Variable Magnetic Chuck
- (1) Okamoto Wet Surface Grinder – Model ACC-16.32ST (16.0 x 32.0) – O.S. Walker Variable Magnetic Chuck
- (1) Okamoto Wet Surface Grinder – Model 820A (9.0 x 20.0) – O.S. Walker Variable Magnetic Chuck
- (1) Moore Jig Grinder (Model No.3) 9.0 x 18.0 Work Table – Heiden-Hain VRZ-720B 2 Axis Readout (.0001)
- (1) Landis I.D./O.D. Universal Cylindrical Grinder (Model No. 1R) 10.0 x 20.0
- (1) Okamoto I.D./O.D. Grinder 8 x 20
- (2) Bridgeport EZ-Track DXII W/ Accu-Rite Mill Power 2-Axis Control
- (1) Bridgeport EZ-Track SX w/ Accu-Rite Mill Power 2-Axis Control
- (1) Bridgeport w/ Accu-Rite Mill Power 2-Axis Control
- (2) Bridgeport Series I w/ Accu-Rite Mill Power 2-Axis Control (.0002)
- (1) Sharp Vertical Mill w/ Accu-Rite Mill Power 2-Axis Control
- (1) Kearney & Trecker Horizontal Mill – Model 2HL Universal
- (1) Brown & Sharpe CMM (Model 7107) w/ PC-DMIS Cad 4.2 – Working Cube: 27.6 x 39.4 x 25.6
- (1) Scherr-Tumico 30 Inch Optical Comparator w/ Quadra-Chek 200 Readout
- (1) Brown & Sharpe Micro-Hite 24 Inch w/ Accessories
- (1) Granite Surface Plate – 36.0 x 60.0
- (1) Mititoyo 12 Inch Height Master w/ 6 Inch and 12 Inch Riser Block
- (1) Wolhaupter Boring Head – APA3 OB579264
- (1) Grob Bandsaw (Model No. 4V-18)
- (1) W.F. Wells 9.0 x 15.0 Horizontal Band Cut-Off Saw
- (1) Sunnen Hone Model MBB-1660
- (1) Nider Drill Press 16.0 x 24.0 – No.3 Taper
- (1) Enerpac 50 Ton H-Frame Hydraulic Press
- (1) Millermatic 212 Welder
- (1) Baldor Carbide Pedestal Grinder
Our Expert Team
• Leader for product & manufacturing solutions
• “Do things right…Do the right thing.”
• Industry experience with global organizations
• “Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.”
• Decades of manufacturing at the highest level
• “Nothing leaves without a complete quality inspection.”
Today, under Gale Pence’s leadership, Global Precision Industries, Inc. is an award winning global engineering and manufacturing solutions provider Its explosive growth is the result of a hands-on approach to concepting, engineering, production, and distribution that solves global challenges. To service business growth, Global Precision Industries Technical Manufacturing Center in Ningbo, China, continues to expand and serves as an in-country platform to launch US opportunities.
Gale holds a degree in Applied Science – Industrial Engineering, and is an active leader in the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce, serving on its World Trade Association Board, China Business Council and its Council of Small Business Executives (as Round Table Chair). He is also currently serving on a special task force of the Milwaukee 7 Economic Development Organization in partnership with the Brookings Institute – Global Cities Initiative.
Gale is an avid musician, including several broadcast performances, and enjoys boating on local lakes and rivers.
Before joining Global Precision Industries, Inc. in 2007, Bruce held leadership roles in Project Management and Sales Engineering for Mauston Tool Corporation and Non Metallic Components. He holds a Certificate in Project Management from the Milwaukee School of Engineering and a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Bruce is a member of the Madison International Trade Association.
With his diverse network, Bruce has discovered several innovation projects with partners like WiSys Technology Foundation, an organization that engages with the University of Wisconsin System, linking campus innovators with industry leaders to speed technology transfer through patent and licensing activities. Through his mechanical abilities and experience, Bruce provides mentoring to mechanical engineering students, as well as parts and project management advice. Bruce’s most notable work with WiSys to date includes assistance developing an innovative wheelchair design called the 5D Wheelchair, as well as the Funincular human-powered wheelchair lift. His efforts have been featured in global media outlets.
Bruce also is a railroad enthusiast, traveling frequently by train and leading presentations to local groups about the benefits of rail travel. He is a long-term member of the Great Northern Railway Historical Society and currently serves as Chief Membership Officer. In 2013, he was presented with the Rocky Award in recognition for increasing membership 15% in three years. He also enjoys photography and camping.
Heather joined the company in 2007 and her role has grown and evolved along with the company. She has taken on numerous new challenges, such as enhancing the company’s ability to manage international monetary transactions, and obtaining C-TPAT certification to enable faster navigation of global shipping and customs procedures and deliver products in a timely manner. She has also developed the company’s human resources function as the company has added staff, and developed processes to manage job profitability for all client projects.
Prior to joining Global Precision, Heather served as Controller at HM Graphics where she performed financial reporting, budgeting and cash flow strategy and coordinated inventory transactions. She developed a pricing model that improved sales growth and she also improved the company’s sales process efficiency.
Earlier in her career, Heather served as a Senior Auditor for Arthur Andersen, working for manufacturing companies ranging from $5 million to $500 million in revenue, and helping them to improve accounting policies and procedures, as well as identify other business opportunities and efficiencies. Her duties included supervising audit teams and performing due diligence for clients considering acquisition opportunities.
A seasoned executive with extensive experience in global marketing and operations for well-known consumer products and entertainment brands, Ron splits his time between Global Precision Industries and other business ventures, including his marketing consulting firm where he advises established brands to tech start-ups on corporate strategy. Ron also serves as a Graduate and Undergraduate Marketing Teaching Partner at Columbia University in New York.
Ron’s past marketing roles include serving as Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances/CRM/Customer Marketing for Universal Music Group and as Vice President – Strategic Alliances/CRM/Customer Marketing for Live Nation Entertainment. He also held marketing leadership roles for MillerCoors and PepsiCo, rising through the ranks for 10 years. Ron’s career has also included marketing roles for Young & Rubicam and the National Basketball Association.
He has an MBA in Global Marketing from Marquette University and a Bachelors Degree – Marketing from the University of Wisconsin. Ron lives in New York with his wife Susan and children Evan and Natalie.